Date : From the 26th to the 28th of September 2019
Location : Porto, Portugal
Client : Friendly lawyer, 340 people
Package : Annual General Assembly
Accomodation at the principal 5* hotel Sheraton Porto Hotel & SPA and at the annex 5* hotel HF Ipanema Pak, two modern places ideally situated in the city center of Porto.
Board dinner at the Vinum restaurant located on the heart of the Graham’s cellar, a real institution.
General assembly at Sheraton hotel, coffee break and buffet lunch. Visit of Porto, historic tour tram privatized, visit of the Palais de la Bourse and Saint Francisco’s church, cruise on the Douro river.
Gala evening at the Real Companhia Velha, the oldest Portuguese wines’ producer company.
Aperitive cocktail, visit of the wineries and gala dinner.
- Guided visit of the Serralves Foundation and it’s gardens
- Guided visit of Braga’s Cathedral and Bom Jesus do Monte’s cemetery
- Guided visit of the Palace and castle of Guimaraes
- Guided visit of Porto (Clérigos, the Lello library and São Bento)
- Guided visit of the Burmester cellar, tasting of 3 wines from Porto